Hydrogenation & Interesterification Plant
Approx. Rs 70 Lakh / Unit
- Brand: Gagan International
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Capacity: 2 to 60 ton
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Driven Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 - 280V
- Hydrogenation means adding hydrogen to a substance. Liquid vegetable oils that are unsaturated will react with hydrogen at about 60 °C in the presence of a nickel catalyst.
- The transition metal nickel is used in the hydrogenation of vegetable oils to make margarines and soft-spreads.
- In this process a catalyst (most often sodium methoxide), is added to a dry oil and the triglyceride exchange begins. This process occurs at high temperatures and creates three by-products (sodium soaps, fatty methyl esters and monoglycerides) in addition to the interesterified fats.
- We can design and supply any capacity Hydrogenation & Intersterification Plant customized based on Customer’s requirement.